Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waystation!

We've been making progress with the Waysation exhibit! Today I finally brought my camera to document our process and the chaos that it entails. A lovely walk through the brickworks followed, but was not documented. You must take my word for the loveliness. That being said, after the break are some pictures of our work in progress.


Vicki complimented me on my geometry skills.


Not that this is going to be a cape. But I wore it as one.

Mock ups in the studio.

Mess in the studio.


We built a wall today!

Vicki poses with crazy things. My descriptions are exciting, I know.









Come by on October 2nd! I promise this will be real fun, not fake Nuit Blanche crap that sounds fun, and then sucks. Anthony is working his ass off to make the event really engaging, and we are going to create lots of mini games. Essentially, it will be like walking into an RPG in real life, and you progress as a participant into more complex stories and activities. And we have a fortune teller. And, you all want to support me? And I am really nice?

Hm, I should go to bed soon, or I will keep fishing for compliments in the ether. It's not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment